The front and back of your clothing protector is made out of soft, absorbent 100% polyester. Between the two layers of polyester, there is a proprietary PU waterproof lining. All of our front facing designs are embroidered directly onto the clothing protector with a high quality cotton thread. Keeping these things in mind, we recommend that you follow a few important wash, dry and care recommendations:
- Wash with cool/warm water.
- Water temperature should not exceed 95° to preserve longevity of waterproof barrier. All other elements of the clothing protector (absorbency, embroidery, velcro ,etc) will not be effected due to water temperature.
- Wash with darks.
- Your clothing protector should be treated like any other new dark garment of clothing. Polyester tends to not bleed as much when compared to cotton. That said, you may experience some color bleeding the first and/or second time washing, so we recommend you wash with other dark colored garments or by itself the first few times to avoid any bleeding.
- Do not bleach.
- Bleaching will cause discoloration to your clothing protector.
- Wash using an "at home" or "industrial" washing machine.
- Washing machines can be used to wash your clothing protector. You should expect to see "normal wear and tear" similar to a high quality t-shirt with repetitive washing.
- Dry on low heat or tumble dry.
- Drying temperature should not exceed 95° to preserve longevity of waterproof barrier.
- Do not iron.
- Ironing will expose your clothing protector to temperatures above 95° and will break down the waterproof barrier faster. All other elements of the clothing protector (absorbency, embroidery, velcro ,etc) will not be effected due ironing.
- Care with love.
- You now own a premium, high quality adult clothing protector and we recommend that you wash and dry following these instructions.
If you have any further questions regarding how to wash, dry or care for your Classy Pal Adult Clothing Protector, please let us know by calling: 800.882.1132 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org